Written in the popular Board Review Series outline format, this powerful, easy-to-use resource presents the essentials of human anatomy through concise descriptions, clinical correlations, radiographs, full-color illustrations, and tables. Over 550 board-style questions with complete answers and explanations, chapter-ending exams, and an end-of-book comprehensive exam help you master key information.
- New high-yield reviews at the end of each chapter provide targeted preparation for USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations.
- An updated full-color art program helps you understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
- More than 550 USMLE-style questions, answers, and rationales are available both electronically and in print to facilitate gross anatomy review.
- New radiographs, MRIs, CT scans, ultrasound scans, and angiograms help you develop a better understanding of anatomy and clinical medicine.
- Clinical correlations demonstrate connections between anatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- A 100-question comprehensive exam at the end of the book provides a great prep tool for the actual exam.
- A new chapter on cranial nerves provides information covered on USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations.
- (An interactive online question bank makes it easy for you to create personalized practice tests to gauge your understanding.)
5. Perineum and Pelvis
6. Lower Limb
7. Upper Limb
8. Head and Neck
9. Cranial and Autonomic Nerves